Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or t这里 is an error in the application.
Principles at PMGHS School:
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all the learners.
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made 对于 learners who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged learners are adequately assessed and addressed.
- In making provision 对于 socially disadvantaged learners, we recognise that not all learners who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged.
- We also recognise that not all learners who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify 对于 free school meals. We reserve the right to allocate the 学生保费 funding to support any learner or groups of learners the school has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals. Limited funding and resources means that not all learners receiving free school meals will be in receipt of pupil premium interventions at one time.
The range of provision the school delivered was:
All 学生保费 pupils were given a broad range of additional support. All these pupils received small group support, in-class TA support, and lunchtime/after-school support with homework. In mathematics they were provided with MyMaths. This is an on-line web-based support programme used by students at home to consolidate and further enhance their skills.
There was additional support for KS4 with the provision of GCSEPod which is a revision aid that students access through mobile technology, enabling them to access revision materials w这里ver they are. This encourages independent learning and flexible work skills. KS4 pupils were also provided with additional after school lessons in a range of subjects, with specific focus on mathematics and English, delivered by subject specialists and providing tailored support 对于 examination preparation.
Holiday revision lessons were also provided during February half-term and Easter 2012 对于 GCSE students in English, mathematics, science and Arabic.
The rationale 对于 this provision was to provide students with a broad range of support focused particularly upon face to face support with an extension of innovative material to develop learning beyond the classroom.
The latest assessment data collected shows that FSM students are on track to reach their targets in the vast majority of their subjects (see attached reports). For Y11 2012 see attached FFT Estimate/Actual Reports that show a range of achievement